July 15-22, 2020
Join Our Second Exciting 8-Day Journey! Non-Members of the Society are Welcome to Attend.
BEST VIEWED WITH CHROME BROWSER
"The Scotland Jaunt was an amazing trip. It was so well-organized that we were able to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Scotland without any worries or concerns. And even though the itinerary was pre-arranged, there was ample time to go and adventure out on your own or with the group. This was by far one of my most favorite vacations, and I cannot wait for our second trip with the club!" ~Joanie M
Have questions for the local trip organizer? Call Kirk at 636-448-4888
Explore Scotland with Our Custom-Created Itinerary.
Designed to strike the perfect balance of history, culture, distilleries, and Scotland's natural beauty.
The Single Malt Society’s Scotland Jaunt has been designed to engage in all that Scotland has to offer culturally. The itinerary has been carefully crafted to help us take advantage of this rare opportunity to experience must-see historical sites, classic architecture, scenic wonders, local food, quaint distilleries—and have a lot of fun along the way, traveling with a great group of fellow explorers.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
• Airfare on an internationally recognized airline.
• Six nights lodging in handpicked centrally-located hotels.
• Daily breakfast buffet to get each day underway.
• Transportation to and from the airport.
• Transportation to all venues in a private motorcoach.
• Admission to all sites on the itinerary.
• A Tour Director to ensure all goes according to plan.
• Three included group dinners.
SCOTLAND JAUNT MAIN PAGE
DAY BY DAY TRIP OVERVIEW
WHO'S ORGANIZING THE CLUB JAUNT?
DETAILED LOOK AT EACH DAY
PRICING AND HOW TO SIGN UP
FIRST JAUNT TESTIMONIALS